Friday, 25 July 2008
Another lovely day despite backache.
Hey, had another really nice day today - got up and took our time getting ready as Alice's bum was quite sore and I wanted to give it an "airing" so to speak!! It got better very quickly actually so dropped them all off before going into town to get a sports bra for the gym - unfortunately as I was trying it on - my back went again - it's been a bit dodgy since work yesterday. Anyway, i cancelled the gym and came home to sleep it off - when I got up I watched some TV with Trev then got on with the housework, got quite a lot done. Spent some time on the allotment too, got half of the seating area done, then went and picked them all up. We went to blockbuster to get some DVDs and got some hopping from Asda. Danny went out with his dad and as Trev was at work, it was just us girls, eating spaghetti and meatballs followed by ice cream in the garden!! Lovely!! Chilled with Ali for a bit and she seems (Touch wood!!) to have gone straight to sleep and now I'm gonna watch a DVD with Amy. See ya. xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment